Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:29 pm Post subject: Jr. and Sr. WebSphere Commerce Developers needed!
An Indianapolis based consulting firm is seeking IBM WebSphere Commerce Developer(s). This company markets cutting edge process improvements, software solutions and project management to companies of all sizes.
Sr. IBM WebSphere Commerce Developer (Permanent - Not Contract)
· 5+ years as lead developer with J2EE and the WebSphere Commerce Suite of products including WebSphere Commerce Server and WebSphere Applications Server.
· Lead the design of enterprise class e-commerce applications and associated business processes.
· Generate requirements documentation, detailed design specifications, and test plans for WebSphere Commerce applications.
· Work with Business Analyst and Architect to understand business requirements.
· Develop reusable components and services that address the requirements discovered.
· Working knowledge of: IBM WebSphere Commerce, J2EE, messaging oriented middleware, XML/UML/Web Services, Object Oriented Programming/Object Oriented Design, J2EE IDEs and SQL.
*** Can be Full-Time, Remote employee!!! ***
Jr. IBM WebSphere Commerce Developer (J2EE Developer)
· 1-3 years as developer with J2EE experience, preferably with SOME exposure to WebSphere Commerce Suite of products including WebSphere Commerce Server and WebSphere Applications Server.
· Help design enterprise class e-commerce applications and associated business processes.
*** Must live in Indianapolis area. ***
There is a WebSphere Portal Developer opportunity coming soon! Apply now!
Let me know if you have anyone in your network that might be interested. Qualified parties should e-mail an updated resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. _________________ <div>***</div><div>David Replogle<br /><strong>REP Company, LLC</strong></div><div><strong></strong></div><div>Office/Fax: (317) 558-2911<br /><a href="mailto:career-cha
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WebSphere is a registered trademark of International Business Machines
Corporation in the United States or other countries or both.
Please note that this site is a user-driven community site. It is not operated by IBM. Information is provided on an as-is basis and it may or may not be supported by IBM.