Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:51 am Post subject: Websphere Administrator are strongly encouraged to apply
Multiple Websphere Positions in Bentonville, AR
The most successful and widely recognized retailer on the planet is hiring experienced IT Professionals to join their team in the Bentonville, AR area.
Immediate full time job opportunities working for the largest private employer in the world.
Our client is seeking professionals with a solid Web Sphere background to join their team as a Full Time Employee. Various roles from junior level administrators to expert level administrators are available.
Come join this growing Information Systems Department with exciting opportunities, and diverse projects that will allow you to take your IT background to the next level. Excellent Benefits, compensation, career advancement and working environment.
1. BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience with IBM Web Sphere Application Server along with UNIX or Mainframe Operating Systems experience.
3. Experience with J2EE programming.
4. Experience with, application monitoring utilities.
5. Exceptional organizational skills and communication skills; verbal and written/ with the ability to provided technical QA and support to application teams.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
(These qualifications are not absolutely necessary to perform fob.)
1. Experience with IBM Web Sphere portal Server
2. High Initiative, judgment end personal accountability for problem determination/resolution. Drive issues to complete root cause.
3. Ability to work independently with only general supervision and guidance.
4. Ability to proposals and technical documents.
5. Basic understanding of full application development life cycle with the ability to lead or manage simple to mid else projects.
POSITION PROFILE (Position/Department Responsibilities)
Internet Engineering is responsible for Web Sphere infrastructure, architecture and support for web sites that use Web Sphere. This includes upgrades, maintenance Installation, problem determination and additional work with development to ensure systems are used properly and efficiently. This position requires the associate to carry a support pager on a rotational schedule.
• Wal-Mart has requested that all interested candidates apply for the position through the following process:
• Please visit our co-branded site at walmart.futurestep.com
• Please click on “Information Technology Link” on the left hand side of the page.
• Scroll down and apply under the "Systems" Opportunity link.
• PLEASE APPLY FOR ONLY ONE POSITION – we will consider your background for other relevant fits within the organization.
• Click on the Technical Position that you are most interested in.
• Please register your information and upload your resume (if you are in a time crunch – you can skip a lot of the information and just upload your resume)
• Answer the questionnaire (if you have not done so already)
• If you have a problem registering – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WebSphere is a registered trademark of International Business Machines
Corporation in the United States or other countries or both.
Please note that this site is a user-driven community site. It is not operated by IBM. Information is provided on an as-is basis and it may or may not be supported by IBM.