Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:22 pm Post subject: Infrastructure Support Engineers - WebLogic - Remote
Can be performed Remotely - 40 hrs per week or Minneapolis or Hartford location.
WebLogic Middleware Integration support. Responsible for the configuration, integration, transition to prduction, and on going development evolution of customer e-business applications and e-business internet applications platforms Additional job skill requirements:
Importance rating (5 = highest, 1= least) Must have:
· Unix – Basic knowledge of shell scripting, Unix commands. (5)
· Windows 2000 – Basic understanding of OS, starting & stopping
· Operations Support- On-call, 24-7 experience, carrying a pager,
customer service and resolution. (5)
· Team player work ethic (5)
And at least two of the following:
· J2EE Application Server -WebLogic preferred. (4)
· Web Server - iPlanet and/or Apache preferred, IIS. (4)
· LDAP – SunOne Directory Server, iPlanet and/or MS Active Directory
· SiteMinder (3)
· Websphere Application Server
· Websphere Portal
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WebSphere is a registered trademark of International Business Machines
Corporation in the United States or other countries or both.
Please note that this site is a user-driven community site. It is not operated by IBM. Information is provided on an as-is basis and it may or may not be supported by IBM.