Joined: Sep 16, 2008 Posts: 1 Location: South Africa
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:00 am Post subject: Senior WebSphere Architect - South Africa
We @ TIMETUNNEL South Africa are looking for Senior IBM's WebSphere consultant having extensive experience in WebSphere Portal, Process, WebSphere Application Server, Http, Edge, MQ and LDAP on AIX.
The KEY Day-to-Day activities are
1. WebSphere Application monitoring is required due to daily monitoring schedules;
2. WebSphere Monitor the application in terms of: Availability, Access, System resources utilised, Integrity, Turn around time
3. Monitor the application performance to ensure that the problems are rectified
4. WebSphere Application monitoring is required due to daily monitoring schedules;
5. WebSphere Monitor the application in terms of: Availability, Access, System resources utilised, Integrity, Turn around time
6. Monitor the application performance to ensure that the problems are rectified
7. Document all monitoring actions for further reference purposes
8. Monitor the for functionality utilising the appropriate monitoring tools in terms of: Hardware, Applications, Operating system, Detect possible problems and the cause of the problems are determined:, Memory, Disk space, Slow response, Applications
9. Implement the solution in accordance with policies and procedures 10. A problem resolution report is compiled for future reference purposes
11. Conduct corrective maintenance within allocated time frames
12. A fault is identified during the execution of preventative maintenance;
13. Implement the WebSphere solution in accordance with procedures; and
14. Conduct corrective maintenance within allocated time frames
15. Migration from WAS 5 to WAS 6
This is a Senior position with lot of responsiblity and challanges
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates having extensive experience in TELECOM domain would be prefered. Candidates working in Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance, Orange etc would be prefered
EXCELLENT Hands ON Experience in WAS, Websphere PORTAL & Process, Http, Edge, MQ and LDAP on AIX
EXCELLENT Experience in WAS 5 to WAS 6 MIGRATION is MUST.
Excellent Communication skill is MUST
Candidates who can join ASAP will be prefered.
Pls send your cv in MS Word format ONLY. Please send cv to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and put subject line "WebSphere Consultant"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WebSphere is a registered trademark of International Business Machines
Corporation in the United States or other countries or both.
Please note that this site is a user-driven community site. It is not operated by IBM. Information is provided on an as-is basis and it may or may not be supported by IBM.