Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:55 am Post subject: Websphere Commerce Enterprise Architect
The WebSphere Commerce Architect will be a key member of the eCommerce implementatin team responsible for implementing WebSphere Commerce Enterprise for business-to-business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C) site implementation. Responsibilities include configuration of the WebSphere Commperce Enterprise application and support for application enhancements, application extensions, integration testing, integration development, data conversion and cutover activities.
- Candidate should have experience in implementing and configuring all subsystems of WebSphere Commerce Enterprise or WebSphere Commerce Professional for business-to-business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C) ecommerce from requirements analysis through deployment
- Candidate must have deep experience in implementing the Order Managements subsystem
- Candidate must have designed application extensions and designed integration modules for WebSphere Commerce with third pary services and back-end logistics applications
- Candidate must have managed development resources to implement application extensions and integration
- Bachelors Degree Required
Travel Required: 100%
If this is something that you are interesd in, please feel free to send me an email with your resume and a short summary of why you might be a goot fit for the job.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WebSphere is a registered trademark of International Business Machines
Corporation in the United States or other countries or both.
Please note that this site is a user-driven community site. It is not operated by IBM. Information is provided on an as-is basis and it may or may not be supported by IBM.