Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am Post subject: Mid/Senior websphere Administrator
This is a mid/senior Application Administrator's position in the first level support team.
The primary responsibilities are to support production sites as well as working on projects such as setting up production/staging and development environments.
Must have the following knowledge:
• WebServer Administration
• Java Application Server Administration
• Unix Administration knowledge
• Strong scripting knowledge in shell or perl
• Versioning Control System knowledge (clearcase or others )
• Content Management knowledge (teamsite, or others)
• Search Engine Admin knowledge (verity/autonomy/Google search appliance or others)
• LDAP/DNS/Mail knowledge
Knowledge on the following are a huge plus:
• Verity Search Engine
• Google Search Appliance
• Autonomy Search Engine
• Jive Forums
• Apache WebServer
• * WebSphere Application Server
• Resin Application Server
• Interwoven Teamsite/Opendeploy
• IBM rational clearcase
• Mercury Load Runner Scripting
• Nagios Monitoring software
• Mercury TestDirector
• Veritas Cluster knowledge
• Java Development
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
WebSphere is a registered trademark of International Business Machines
Corporation in the United States or other countries or both.
Please note that this site is a user-driven community site. It is not operated by IBM. Information is provided on an as-is basis and it may or may not be supported by IBM.